Day 2 – Precision Questioning, Meta Model and Milton Model
To delve into the core ingredients of communication excellence to develop high quality listening skills, awareness skills, and “presence” skills in order to truly support another person (by creating a safe space of trust, care and compassion) in conversation to allow fierce (and crucial) conversations to emerge between Leader and Team). To explore the basic structure and process of Meta Model Questioning, precision questioning, and solution oriented questioning.
- To learn and practice how to listen to verbal and non-verbal communication.
- To learn and practice how to listen multiple frames of meaning and intention.
- To learn and practice connecting and relating at a higher level of rapport with others
- To learn to stop one’s own internal chatter, judgments, and filters and “come to one’s senses” in being fully present to another person in communicating and listening.
- To learn to use the key linguistic distinctions that govern the way we map things.
- To learn and practice asking quality exploratory questions, that create more precise and fuller communications (expand the map).
- To understand and learn to use the Well-Formed Outcome (WFO) pattern to facilitate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a coaching or facilitation conversation.
- To learn how to representationally track key words and frames (listen through time).